Skip to main content

Dear readers...


It’s been so long since my fingers stretched and yearned for the gentle clicking of the keyboard. Now I have chosen to be back online, with my thoughts unwinding onto the internet, trying to find a home in my own corner of the internet.

When I first decided to post on here I was searching for an outlet for my mental health issues -a way of finding closure on my past. I wanted a way of telling people how I felt without having to actually tell them. U
ltimately, this blog helped me understand myself and work out where I wanted to go next, whilst developing my own passion for writing. So , reaching the end of 2018 I have added some of my writings from this year in the hopes it means something to someone one.  

Hope you have had a good year x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September: For my friends

I looked for inspiration for this online, researched poems about friendship, looked at ones that rhymed. You see, I wanted this to be good, I wanted this one to matter. These words I wish you to read, After seeing your faces, hearing your laughter and chatter. It’s been months since we’ve all been together, And I didn’t know how It would be, would it be awkward,stilted,would the experience be crappy? But I don’t know what I was worried about , we all fit together as one, tonight was nothing but warm ,sparkling and fun.

BLIND

I don't hate you, Because I still love you. I can't look at you, Because it hurts to. We don't talk, Because there is nothing left to say. You apologized, but I still walked away. I'm leaving you and the thought of you behind, Because I just need to clear my mind. I'm angered because you wasted my time, Hurt because I believed you were mine, But I just didn't see the signs. I guess that's why they say love is blind,

December : old habits die hard:

Old habits die hard, So roll a dice , and lay down a card And neck your drink, pour a shot, drink until alls forgot. Could grab my fags light em up or add some ket into my cup Might as well get all the drugs because any will do numb my pain For an hour or two. I’ll grab the takeaway, Stuff my gob More and more that’ll do the job.